If you’ve been finding it hard to share your VPN-free browsing cheat with friends and family, then this is the right post for you to learn how to share a VPN connection from your Android to your Windows PC.
It isn’t easy to share VPN-free internet from your Android phone to your Windows PC, this is why this post is here to help you solve the problem.
The disadvantage of VPN Tethering
- The app gains full access to every activity on your device when using a VPN
- It works only on rooted devices
- It requires an Android OS version higher than 3 (gingerbread)
Advantage of VPN Tethering
- Flexible, user friendly
- Easy to navigate
- Connection is easy and fast
SHARE A VPN CONNECTION FROM YOUR ANDROID TO YOUR WINDOWS PC/Android
- Firstly, download the VPN Tethering app and install the app
- Launch the app and then minimize it or run it in the background
- Then connect the VPN you’re using to browse for free, e.g Anonytun, Psiphon, or whatever you’re using.
- Turn on your hotspot
- Now turn on WiFi on the device that you’re sharing with.
- Lastly, go to the VPN tethering app and tap VPN via hotspot
You can use this trick to share your free VPN internet connection with friends and family easily. Remember that you need a rooted device for the trick to work.
TechRacon won’t be held for any damage you might have done to your Android phone. Remember, only for educational purposes, and also don’t root your phone if you’re a novice.
Thanks for taking your time to read this, kindly share your thoughts below if you have any, you can share this post with friends and family, even your enemies.