MTN Pulse users now get rewarded when they do certain activities on their phone with Pulse Points.
This Pulse Points can be used for Data bundle, Social Bundle, and even Night bundle. You get rewarded when you purchase data bundle on MTN with Pulse points.
This Pulse points can be used to purchase data bundle, Social bundle, Night bundle when you don’t have sufficient airtime balance.
I’m going to explain everything about the points, it’s purpose and uses, so stick around to the end of this article.
Let’s delve into the main reason why you’re reading this.
What’s MTN Pulse Points?
MTN pulse points is the reward you get when you subscribe to any data plan from MTN, and this point can be exchanged for FREE data. This point can be get when you subscribe to any MTN data plans, social media plans, or night plans.
This Pulse points is only available for MTN users on the Pulse tariff plan. So in case you want to migrate and benefit from this pulse point, then read how to migrate to MTN pulse below.
How to Migrate to MTN Pulse?
You have to be an active MTN users on the Pulse tariff plan to be among those to benefit from the MTN pulse points.
- Migrate to MTN pulse by dialing *406# and select 1 to enjoy the pulse points with me.
How to Earn More MTN Pulse Points?
To earn more MTN pulse points, you have to buy more data and subscribe to any MTN data services to earn more points. The more data you purchase from MTN the more points you gets. You can also earn by transferring airtime or data to friends and families.
1 MTN Pulse Points is Equivalent to?
One MTN Pulse points is equivalent to 1 Naira. Which means 100 MTN pulse points can be exchanged for MTN 100MB daily data bundle, or any MTN data plan within that price.
Who Can Benefit From This Offer?
The Pulse points offer will reward MTN customers base on the following activities;
- First time migration to MTN Pulse tariff plan
- Performing selected revenue generating activities from their main account.
- Login to MyMTN app
- Transfer of airtime/data via myMTN app.
How to Use Pulse Points And How it Works?
To check your Pulse points balance, dial *406*7*1#.
To redeem or use the pulse points for any MTN data services just dial *406*7*2#.
When you select Data Bundle, you will have to select from the daily, weekly, and monthly data bundle to choose from and subscribe using your pulse points.
For the Night bundle, 25 pulse points can be exchanged for 250MB pulse nightlife plan. You can subscribe up to 2GB if you have enough pulse points.
Regarding the IG and Tiktok bundles, 100 points is for 350MB IG & Tiktok bundle valid for 1 day. 200 points is for 1GB IG & Tiktok bundle valid for 7 days.
Few Things to Know
- You can earn migration points ONLY ONCE while you can receive points due to revenue generating activities from their main account MULTIPLE times
- If you have been on the Pulse tariff plan but migrates out, you will not receive Pulse Points if you migrates back to the Pulse tariff.
- The Pulse points can’t be used for Data Gifting or Share to loved ones.
- Can be used to subscribe to Music Time
- You earn more points when you transfer airtime and data to someone via myMTN app.
- You can check the Pulse points balance by dialing *406*7#
- It’s only entitled to MTN Pulse customers, so you have to migrate to MTN pulse to enjoy this.
- You can redeem your pulse points by dialing *406*7*2#.
Note that your pulse points are valid for a year, so you have a whole year to earn and redeem your pulse points before its gets expired.