Jaiz Bank Plc is a private bank founded in 2003, headquarters at Abuja, Nigeria. The bank is operating under Islamic banking system. Just like any other bank, it offers lot of services to its users.
It is said to be the first non-interest bank established in Nigeria. Jaiz Bank changed their mobile banking USSD code from *389*301# to *773#.
The old USSD code which is the *389*301# might still be working for some time before it gets blocked. However, it’s good to recognize the new USSD code before the old one gets blocked.
Is Jaiz Bank Plc For Muslim Only?
I know you may be curious about the fact that Jaiz Bank is operating under Islamic banking system. Is Jaiz Bank Plc For Muslim Only? I know that’s your question.
No, it’s not only for Muslim, it’s for everyone but it’s operating under Islamic banking system. Operating under Islamic banking system doesn’t mean that other people who aren’t a Muslim can’t bank with them.
How to Activate JaizMobile?
Jaiz mobile banking is also known as JaizMobile. Dial *389*301# from the number connected to your bank account then reply with 1, to activate the JaizMobile. A unique transaction PIN is required to get started with JaizMobile.
Or follow the second method below:
- Download the JaizMobile app via your mobile app store, open your mobile app store and search for JaizMobile then download the app
- Launch the app and select your mobile network provider a national submit. You’ll receive a congratulatory message of successful activation with an activation code and a default PIN
- Send the activation code you received to 20220 via SMS from the registered phone number linked to your bank.
- Login to the JaizMobile app and tap on security on the menu to change the default PIN to your desired secret 4-digit PIN.
How to Buy Airtime on Jaiz Bank?
You can buy airtime for your line or any other phone number with Jaiz USSD code.
- Dial *389*301# and reply with 1 to select either to buy airtime for self or another person
- You can follow the on-screen prompt from there to complete the purchase.
How to Transfer Money to And Bank in Nigeria With Jaiz Bank?
It’s easy to transfer money to any bank in Nigeria with Jaiz Bank.
- Dial *389*301# and reply with 4
- Reply with 1, then select the bank you’re sending money to.
- Enter the beneficiary account number
- Enter the amount of money you’re sending
- Lastly enter your unique Transaction PIN
How to Check Jaiz Bank Account Balance?
Checking Jaiz Bank account balance is easy as every other bank in Nigeria
- Dial *389*301#, then reply with 5
- Enter your Jaiz unique Transaction PIN to complete the request
Where to Download Mobile Jaiz Mobile App
I hope you like the post, leave a comment below if necessary. This post will be updated from time to time in case of any updates from the bank.