Do you want to transfer files from your PC to your phone through Xender? Then this is the right post for you to guide you on how to Connect Xender to PC wirelessly.
Connecting Phone Xender to PC is very easy to do, Xender being one of the best Android applications for file sharing.
I’ve been in a situation where I can’t transfer files from my PC to my phone and vice versa. Not until a friend taught me how to do it easily.
I’m going to uncover the trick to connect Xender to your PC with ease.
In case you don’t want to read the whole article, you can watch my step-by-step video on how to Connect Xender to PC below, don’t forget to subscribe to Techracon’s YouTube channel.
Xender is an Android and iOS application that is used for sharing files from PC to Android phone, from Android to iPhone, and from iPhone to PC and vice versa. It’s one of the popular applications on Android for sending and receiving files simultaneously.
In case you don’t want to stress yourself over your damaged USB cable or others, then this method is for you to share files easily and fast.
Features of Xender Application
- It’s easy to connect with Android to Android
- Fast files sharing
- Share files without a mobile data connection
- No File Size Limit
- Status saver
- Convert Video to Audio
How to Connect Xender to PC
- First, make sure your phone and PC are connected through WiFi.
- Then, open Xender on your phone and tap on the menu icon above, and then tap on Connect PC
- Then open any browser software on your PC, and type the code provided by Xender on your phone in the browser search box
- Now tap enter key on your PC to visit the site that’s being encrypted
- Lastly, tap on Accept on your phone for your PC to gain access to your phone.
- Congratulations, your phone Xender is now connected to your PC, you can start sending files as you like.
That’s all, it’s very easy to do.
After your phone Xender is connected to your PC, then your PC will gain access to all your files and you can locate the file you want to download and click on download to download to your PC.
You can also send files from your PC to your phone by uploading the file to the file, you’ll see a big button at the top inside your PC where you can upload files from your PC to your phone.
Sharing files shouldn’t be difficult, I hope you learned something new today and I hope it works for you. Leave a comment below for any questions or guides.
Kindly use 5 seconds of your time to help and share this article.